Monday, November 19, 2012

So Blessed

11-19-12 7:48am


Life has a way of moving us around. Not that life is it's own entity that moves us, but things present themselves and as a result of the choices we make we are moved through life.

I am blessed.

I am blessed beyond measure with every thing in which I am in need.

Each day here hands me the opportunity to be still, to be introspective, to be creative and to be of service.


I am learning things about myself. Some are enteresting and satisfying. Others give me pause. I have confirmed things that I have felt in my heart to be true and I have realized that some things I fear and that make me sad continue to be so.

I have yet to have any full out epiphony or revelation but there is a lot of whispering going on. I love whispering because it demands I pay close attention if I want to really understand it.

I am blessed.

I am blessed abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment